Mid Weight Developer
We are a team of highly skilled and dedicated people with an immeasurable passion for all things digital.
We are looking for a developer to join our team working on both client and internal projects, the candidate will work both independently and in teams.
This role is best suited to someone with a passion for software development, who takes a proactive approach to learning new skills and technologies and how they can can be applied/implemented within our team, and is keen to suggest new ideas and ways of working.
Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
- 2 – 3 Years in an Agency or product development environment.
- Experience working with a range of Databases including a solid understanding of SQL.
- Demonstrable experience of PHP development (both LAMP and LEMP stack) and use of popular MVC frameworks.
- Experience of API design and implementation.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
Bit of a Bonus:
- Mobile App development using Web technologies i.e. Ionic, React Native.
- Experience managing and provisioning servers (using AWS, Linode etc.)
- Agile methodology i.e. SCRUM or Kanban.
- Experience of automated testing.
You will be responsible for your own projects as well as working with other team members, this will include organising your time to ensure all project timelines are met and within original project parameters.
- 22 Days Holiday, 3 efficiency days, and your birthday off (plus all public holidays – obviously!)
- Bonus Scheme.
- Flexible working environment.
Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the planning & execution of digital marketing objectives and will act as the voice of the client. You will work closely with our marketing and development teams to ensure successful cross-departmental collaboration (development, marketing, design etc).
As Digital Project Manager, you will have a solid understanding & interest in digital marketing strategies – including, but not limited to, PPC, SEO & email marketing. You will be competent in analysing & reporting on results & be able to work with other team members to hit internal & external targets.
You will be a self-starter & expected to monitor the overall progress of work, communicating with various team members to ensure targets are met.
Why choose Land?
Land Digital is a fast-paced digital agency that prides itself on having a knowledgeable, creative and eclectic team of individuals who are passionate about their specialisms. Each team member brings something unique and valuable to our business – and we’re looking for the next piece of our puzzle.
- Liaising with the management team to set targets for projects, allocate budgets & set internal team deadlines
- Managing resource & juggling priorities on a changing basis
- Communicating with clients via phone calls, video calls, emails & in person as appropriate
- Analysing & reporting on progress towards project goals
- 1-2 years agency or digital experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills & a high standard of written & verbal English
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Able to work within budgets & meet deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent research & analysis skills
- Understanding of search trends & strong knowledge of SEO
- Competency with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Majestic & other search tools
- Experience of content management systems
- Reports to the management team
- Works with Lead Digital Strategist & Project Manager to build account/client handling skills & understand our internal processes
- £24,000-£28,000 DOE
- Bonus structure & employee reward scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown & your birthday off
- All bank holidays off
- Remote working
- Casual dress code
- Full time, permanent
- 37.5 hours a week
- Flexible working pattern to be discussed
- We have an office base where training will be carried out, but remote working is acceptable beyond this and this is likely to be a permanent move, it’s your choice!
- Desks are regularly cleaned & wipes & sanitiser are readily available. There is plenty of space to work efficiently while social distancing