Mid to Senior – PHP Developer
We are a team of highly skilled and dedicated people with an immeasurable passion for all things digital.
We are looking for developers to join our team working on both client and internal projects, the candidate will work both independently and in teams.
This role is best suited to someone with a passion for software development, who takes a proactive approach to learning new skills and technologies and how they can can be applied/implemented within our team, and is keen to suggest new ideas and ways of working.
You would be working on a range of software projects mainly on the Laravel framework, from large payment infrastructures and SAAS tools to Laravel ecommerce platforms and joining a team of 7 developers.
Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing multiple projects within a team
- 2 Years + in an Agency or product development environment.
- Experience designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of PHP (Ideally Laravel)
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrable experience with Object Oriented Programming
- A solid understanding of Version Control Systems
- A solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- A solid understanding of Operations, particularly in regard to LAMP and LEMP stacks
Bit of a Bonus:
- Demonstrable experience of React/Vue/Angular
- Experience managing and provisioning servers (using AWS, Linode etc.)
- Agile methodology i.e. SCRUM or Kanban.
You will be responsible for your own projects as well as working with other team members, this will include organising your time to ensure all project timelines are met and within original project parameters.
- 22 Days Holiday, 3 efficiency days, and your birthday off (plus all public holidays – obviously!)
- Bonus Scheme.
- Remote Working
- Salary – Neg, based on experience