We are a team of highly skilled and dedicated people with an immeasurable passion for all things digital.
We are looking for a developer to join our team working on both client and internal projects, the candidate will work both independently and in teams.
This role is best suited to someone with a passion for software development, who takes a proactive approach to learning new skills and technologies and how they can can be applied/implemented within our team, and is keen to suggest new ideas and ways of working.
Skills and Experience
What we are looking for:
- 2 – 3 Years in an Agency or product development environment.
- Experience working with a range of Databases including a solid understanding of SQL.
- Demonstrable experience of PHP development (both LAMP and LEMP stack) and use of popular MVC frameworks.
- Experience of API design and implementation.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
Bit of a Bonus
- Mobile App development using Web technologies i.e. Ionic, React Native.
- Experience managing and provisioning servers (using AWS, Linode etc.)
- Agile methodology i.e. SCRUM or Kanban.
- Experience of automated testing.
You will be responsible for your own projects as well as working with other team members, this will include organising your time to ensure all project timelines are met and within original project parameters.
Salary & Benefits
- 22 Days Holiday, 3 efficiency days, and your birthday off (plus all public holidays – obviously!)
- Bonus Scheme.
- Flexible working environment.